Heart of the Bay
Unit #: 6
Unit #: 6
Bathrooms: 4 BA
Bedrooms: 5 BR
Ideally just steps from the beach and the Villa Pool, this newly remodeled lakefront home includes fresh, new wall colors, new carpet throughout and a beautifully redesigned modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and new tile flooring. Five bedrooms and four bathrooms provide ample space for a large family or group, and children of all ages will enjoy Heart of the Bay’s newly remodeled basement game room. Adjacent to the game room is a unique carpeted bunk room with four single beds, a queen bed, and a full bath. Flat-screen TVs are included in both living rooms and the game room. The outdoor living spaces are as welcoming and comfortable as the inside. Guests enjoy panoramic views of the lake from a private porch outside the third-story master bedroom, plus there’s a screened front porch, a large deck off of the main living room, and a patio off of the game room that provides easy access to the beach, lake, adjacent walkways and a private dock.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Basement game room with Xbox video game console, foosball table, TV and board games
- 42-inch flat-screen TVs and cable television in all living rooms and bedrooms
- DVD players in both living rooms
- Board games and books
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances; granite countertops; new pots, pans and kitchen tools
- Washer and dryer
- Linens and towels
- Gas grill with side burner and all grilling utensils
- Covered front porch facing pool; screened upper back porch facing lake; lower-level patio with access to beach and lake; private boat dock with Adirondack chairs and table
Maximum 14 guests. No smoking.
Four night minimum for peak season weekend stay. Four night minimum for holiday weekend stay during peak season. Three night minimum for Thanksgiving and Christmas. $295 cleaning fee and 13% Alabama lodging tax applicable per rental. Cherokee County surcharge tax $2/night.
$480/night peak season, $350/night off season