Whale Watcher’s Folly
Unit #: 34
Unit #: 34
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Bedrooms: 4 BR
With two living areas and four bedrooms accommodating up to 10 people, this home is perfect for hosting and entertaining family and friends. There is parking behind the house with a walkway right off the kitchen, enabling occupants to avoid the steps that access the main floor from the lower street level. Also features a screened porch and large open deck with spectacular lake views, and the home is located in close proximity to the Mushroom Pool and Sharky’s Bayside Grill. Bedrooms are furnished with Queen beds, plus one daybed with trundle.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 32-inch TVs in both living rooms, 20-inch flat-screen TV in master, all with cable access
- 2 DVD players, 1 VCR, 1 CD player
- Refrigerator with ice maker; dishwasher; pots, pans and kitchen tools
- Front-loading washer and dryer
- Linens and towels
- Wagon to transport gear, ice chests, etc., to beach or lake
- Gas grill
- 2 screened porches
Maximum 10 guests. No smoking.
Three night minimum for peak season weekend stay. Four night minimum for holiday weekend stay during peak season. Three night minimum for Thanksgiving and Christmas. $250 cleaning fee and 10% Alabama lodging tax applicable per rental. Cherokee County surcharge tax $2/night.
$260/night peak season, $205/night off season